Thursday, December 11, 2008

I see the moon

(Image from here)


I went for a much needed walk tonight under the nearly full moon (and yes, part of the reason why I needed the walk was because my kiddos are experiencing the full-moon effect!). The night sky was beautiful and reminded me of a good-night song we used to sing at a summer camp I once worked at in Colorado. I happen to like this song a lot because it's so sweet and makes the world feel smaller-- in a good way. Here it is... enjoy :)

I see the moon and the moon sees me.
The moon sees somebody I'd like to see.
So, God bless the moon, and God bless me.
And God bless the somebody I'd like to see.
Good Night!

3 comments:

Don said...

Some of my favorite songs are kid camp songs. Quite often they are inspirational, fun, silly, challenging, or several all at once!

I'm glad you enjoyed your walk, your moon, and your blog. Ahhh...

Peter said...

I want to cry--in a good way!

Sherrie said...

What a cute little ditty. Might use that as a prayer one night.