This weekend I had the opportunity to visit Fairmont Hot springs, a small family resort equipped with nice hotel rooms, fine dining, natural hot springs (indoor and out), and rather large water slide (although i didn't give it a try). It was a fantastic weekend with just the right amount of working out, soaking, eating (really great food, I might add), movie watching, hanging out with good friends, and sleeping. I couldn't have asked for more. It was so great that it reminded me of my top favorite things in the whole wide world... the stuff that takes me to a whole new level of giddiness...
Here are some of them:
- Climbing mountain peaks on blue-bird days.
- Musical moments (when everything-- in musical sense-- lines up perfectly).
- Runner's High/Post-workout High
- Amazing food and/or beverages--(wine, coffee, or tea)
- Montana moments (when everything is breathtakingly beautiful and is in its perfect place-- usually but not exclusively in nature)
- Teaching moments (when a kid really gets something I've been able to share)
- Conversations that make me lose all sense of time
- Perfect ski runs
- Reading, listening, and viewing inspiring stories, thoughts, words, or images.
- Learning new and relevant things.
- It's a secret
What's on your list?