Saturday, January 17, 2009

Simple pleasures...


There are a few things that are really simple but just make my little heart sing. New socks (the really squishy ones) and really comfy pajama pants. Thanks to my friend Lisa, I have two new pair of Eddie Bower skiing/hiking sox and thanks to me, I have a brand new pair of men's pajama pants from Old Navy (my legs are too long to find women's p.j. pants that fit well). So as I snuggle in to watch a few movies, I plan on sporting these simple pleasures and zoning out for a while. I can't wait!


Happy Weekend! :)

1 comment:

Don said...

Two weeks ago I bought a six-pack of new black Nike dress socks. Ahhhh... been lovin' it. Simple pleasures are the best ones. Enjoy!

(Most days I wear black Eddie Bauer jeans, black Salomon trail shoes, and some kind of shirt. After years of shirts and ties, it's a daily simple pleasure.)